Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sister Sister

My amazing little sister Colleen came to visit last weekend from Dallas. It was great to see her and it was so nice to have a partner in crime to explore Huntington with. Ritchie works nights and weekends, which means I'm usually dateless, so it was a welcome change! 

My Seester Enjoying Avocado Tempura Tacos at Black Sheep 


On Saturday we attended the Huntington Symphony Orchestra. It was "A Big Birthday Bash" celebrating Benjamin Britten's 100th anniversary and Wagner's Bicentennial. The orchestra was wonderful and I was enamored by The Keith Albee and it's starry sky ceiling. Their next performance is "A Winter's Delight" on December 14 and I will definitely be in attendance! 



On Monday we went to Wine and Design. It just opened in Huntington and we happened to hit it on their first night of classes! We had a fabulous time and I would highly recommend trying it even if you don't consider yourself an artist. I will definitely be back again soon. 



It was sad to see her go, but I'm so glad she had a chance to check out my new digs! 

See ya in Vegas in two months, Coco! 

No comments:

Post a Comment